1. Choosing a home camera system:
- Before starting the selection process, it is important to determine your needs and expectations for such a system. Decide where the cameras should be installed, their main purpose (e.g., burglary protection, monitoring children or pets, etc.), and the key features and characteristics that are important to you (e.g., image resolution, remote viewing capability through an app, etc.).
- The simplest yet practical solution is to install a system with a hybrid recorder and 4-in-1 cameras in HDCVI, AHD, or HDTVI systems.
- The wiring for such a system can be done using computer network cables.
- This is a versatile type of wiring that can also be used for IP monitoring.
- The resolution that can be applied in such cameras is Full HD. -L14HD
Camera 4in1 Kenik KG-L14HD
Camera 4in1 Dahua HAC-HDW1200TRQ-0280B
- The recorder should also be selected with the same or higher resolution.
Hybrid recorder Kenik KG-1354L-A.
Hybrid recorder HIKVISION DVR-4CH-1MP.
- A suitable disk for continuous video streaming, such as Seagate SkyHawk, would be a 1TB capacity.
- Additionally, a power supply of 12V/3A or higher current rating and a power connector, such as KG-1 LZ-1, will be necessary.
- It is also necessary to acquire video transformers for each camera, such as KPL KG-200E.
2. Camera installation:
After selecting the appropriate equipment, you should proceed with the installation of the cameras. First, you need to decide where the cameras should be placed to ensure optimal viewing and coverage of the area you want to monitor. Then, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to mount the cameras, taking into account any additional requirements such as power supply and connection to the recorder.
Power supply connector DC 2.1/5.5 for cameras.
3. System configuration:
After mounting the cameras, they need to be connected to the hybrid recorder and the hybrid recorder as well as the cameras should be configured according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Upon starting the recorder, a setup process will initiate, and you should follow the on-screen prompts displayed on the recorder. This may also require connecting the recorder to a router. Next, you should configure the cameras by adjusting parameters such as image resolution, image quality, motion detection sensitivity, etc.
4. Additional steps:
After configuring the system, you can also configure the recording and recording options and recording schedules if this is important.
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit content